In internships you can:
- Apply academic knowledge
- Develop competencies for careers and community service
- Explore career options
- Gain field experience
- Earn credits towards graduation (if applicable — not all colleges offer credit)
53% of companies plan to hire more interns in 2013 than they did in 2012.
Find out more --»
- Your academic advisor, career counselor, and internship coordinator can assist you in determining what kind of internship is best for you.
- Consult the list of internship coordinators to find the person with whom you might meet to discuss internships.
- Also, the University Career Center & The President's Promise is available for 1-on-1 appointments. Learn more about what options are available to you --»